CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY!


Well it's Friday folks and I must say I'm very glad to have a weekend coming up. We don't have a lot planned, but as you know, it flies by fast. Here's a photo of Sky on our front porch. I think she's glad it's Friday also.
My niece, Emma, will be baptised on Sunday. We're very excited for her. For those who don't know she's actually my great-niece and is 10 years old. I'll post a picture when I get one. Anyway. This is my attempt had creating an interesting blog. Check in often.

2 comments:

The Cargile Clan said...

My test comment

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy,

I love your critters! They are precious! The pictures of Emaa are great too. Lee and I are so happy for her. We'd like to invite you and Jerry to the lake on Memorial Day. Geoff, Amy and Emma are coming early that morning so if you don't go to the beach, come to the lake! Cissy