CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NEW LOOK!

Hi everyone. I've once again changed my background but lost a few things on the way. I'll try and update photos soon. We had a good weekend celebrating my Mom-In-Laws 85th birthday. We had a family gathering at The Bright Star, a restaurant that's been located in Bessemer, Alabama since 1907. Great food and nostalgia. All over the place you see pictures of famous folks that have passed through. There was also a set of menus from years gone by and we noticed a slight increase in prices. Believe it or not you could get a steak for $1.45 at one time.

Attending the party were Jerry, Jason and myself. Jerry's oldest brother, John and wife Paula. Our sister-in-law, Vickie Cargile and son Will. Also, Paula's daughter Shannon came with her precious 3-year old John Cade. Teeny enjoyed herself and it was a great way to celebrate.

0 comments: