CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cargile Update

Hard for me to believe it's been August since I posted last. As a matter of fact it's been so long I may have no readers left. Just wanted to give you an update on life in the critter corner. As usual we are the gatherers of all things animal. On New Year's Day we had a small beagle come up to me, obviously undernourished and cold. Of course I scooped her up and she's now our newest addition. We've named her Gypsey, fitting we thinks since she had been roaming around lost for what appeared to be a long-time. Our pack has accepted her nicely which we're thankful for. Unfortunately for Jerry and I, neither of us has the heart to say no to a homeless animal. I'll post a picture of Gypsey soon.

0 comments: