CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

To all our friends and family reading our blog today we wish you a Happy Memorial Day. Don't forget to put up your American flags. Jerry and I, along with my Mom and Dad, are heading down to Gulf Shores for a long weekend. I'll share some photos when we get back but they will only show me from the neck up. Jerry has an addiction to shell hunting so I'm sure when we return I'll have to buy some sort of glass container to go along with our other thousand glass containers full of shells. Our hairy family members are staying home with Teeny (better known as Grandmommy to them) and Jason (their human brother).

2 comments:

John Wayne said...

You describe the Cargile Clan for all of us "Chaos and Critters." We now have 11 cats, five of them just shot out from one momma cat. I hope y'all have a great Memorial Day at the beach. Jerry probably saw the JVHS obit on Bobby Gardiner. Tell Teeny about Bobby in case she doesn't know. He and I were good friends.

BrandyC said...

Love the new look! Enjoy the beach...I'm jealous:)