CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seashell Shuffle




We had a great Memorial Day at Gulf Shores with my Mom and Dad. Jerry and I arrived on Friday to slightly overcast skies. But that never deters us from the beach. We sat out a while waiting on our room to get ready and watched the waves roll in. The "red flags" were flying which means that they're are undertoes in the ocean. This is the first trip that we've seen surfers catching the waves. "Did I say CRAZY?" As I mentioned in my previous post, Jerry is obsessive-compulsive over seashells. I'm considering a Psychiatrist to dig deep into his psyche to see where this obsession comes from (HA!) The picture of him standing is his new dance, "The Seashell Shuffle." He was walking around digging his feet into the sand to see if he could find yet another shell. (Imagine doing the "Twist" in sand and you'll get the idea.) On Saturday, I tried to see just how burned a human can get. So needless to say on Sunday I spent the day under an umbrella dodging the least little sun-ray. Oh well, life goes on.




1 comments:

John Wayne said...

I wondered about the undertoes ( guess that is correct). Several stories on TV news about many people being pulled out. Jerry certainly didn't have to worry about it wiggling around on the beach. (ha)!