CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Working For The Weekend

This four day week has seemed like 7. This is the time of year at my job at United Way that takes every ounce of creativity to get it done. I manage the production of United Way's annual campaign video, the printed materials, etc. We filmed several weeks ago and now have an edited 7 minute video that I must say, turned out great. In the midst of this I'm planning a special event next week that will take place at Vulcan Park, under a tent no less, at straight up noon. Can you say "make your guests suffer." Friday has rolled around again and I'm certainly looking forward to it. My right side of my brain has now gone on strike. Last week Jerry and I were already on the beach enjoying wonderful Gulf Shores. Perhaps this week we'll buy each of us a plastic pool for the back yard!!! Enjoy the weekend folks. By the way - the following is a picture of my great-niece Helen. Her mom is my niece Kristy (my brother Phil's daughter). Just wanted to show you our "firey" red head.

0 comments: