CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Person My Dog Thinks I Am.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown


Each morning as I come down the stairs I'm greeted by what seems to be the happiest creature on Earth. Each afternoon when I pull in the driveway there are four happy creatures looking for me out of our glass door. Each night as I go to bed two happy creatures snuggle as closely to me as they can. Of course I'm talking about my dogs. Today, for some reason, I'm all sentimental about my"best buddies." A friend of ours teases us that when he dies he would like to be reaincarnated and return as one of the "Cargile Critters." That's a compliment to us really because Jerry and I, along with Teeny and Jason, work pretty hard to make sure they are cared for -- however, we're the real winners really. So the quote at the top of this post is true. I'm sure I could never live up to the great person my dog thinks I am -- but it's worth a try.
This is "Cookie Cargile." She thinks I hung the moon. Jerry and I rescued her and her puppies about 2 years ago.

0 comments: